Cancellations & Changes
- All deposits taken are non-refundable.
- In order to avoid a late cancellation/change fee of the total trip cost, domestic cancellations and changes must be made 2 hours prior to the pickup time, or prior to the vehicle being dispatched for out of area reservations. For locations outside of the continental US, cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Limousine and Luxury Coach reservations require a $200 deposit at the time of booking and will be charged in full if cancelled or changed within 24 hours of the trip.
- Mini Coach and Bus reservations will be charged a $100 cancellation fee if cancelled within 10 days and charged in full if cancelled or changed within 24 hours of the trip.
- Special cancellation policies may be put in place for certain events; however you will be notified of these changes at the time of booking.
Pricing / Billing
- Prices on confirmations are estimates only. Additional charges for stops, wait time, parking, tolls, etc. may apply. Final charges are determined upon the ride completion.
- STC is a surcharge based upon various overhead expenses such as regulatory, airport and environmental fees in addition to possible spikes in fuel.
- A standard gratuity is calculated on reservations for your convenience and is based upon your complete satisfaction of the service provided. The gratuity is in no way required and may be adjusted to your satisfaction as this is a discretionary charge. All gratuities will be paid to the chauffeur in full.
- All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis may be billed travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle depending on the location of service.
Wait Time / Stops
- For all non-hourly reservations which are non airport arrivals, there is a 10 minute grace period before wait time charges apply. After 10 minutes, wait time charges will be charged in 1 minute increments at $1 per minute.*
- For all non-hourly reservations which are airport arrivals, there is a 60 minute grace period before wait time charges apply. After the grace period, wait time charges will be charged in 1 minute increments at $1 per minute. We monitor all commercial flights, therefore, the time is based on the planes actual arrival time.*
- Stops requested on a non-hourly reservation will be charged according to the distance and at the stop location.
- Allstar Chauffeured Services shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to act of God; severe weather; road conditions and breakdowns; war or hostilities; fire, earthquake; riot or civil commotion; epidemic; earthquake; flood; or other natural disaster; delay or destruction caused by public carrier.
- Allstar Transportation Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
*Wait time charges may vary per service area. Charges and policy listed are for the Detroit Metro service area only.